My English is terrible but I thought it is our duty.. to expose this fact.
we don’t know what the true is.. but the web page the below is near the mark, I think..
the page based on personal internet broadcast(live)’s contents last night, this things were happened.
before this, we’re so fucked out because of false reforts (so many.. the only unchanged fact is that THE CAPTAIN WAS JERK)
1. the government emphasized over and over about possibility air pocket without baseless, but there was only oil tank.
2-3. family of missing people visited the situation room, but it was empty. <-WTF???
4. the families were furious so they threw journalists out.
5. they decied to visit the Blue House(the Korean presidential residence)
6. families agreed that and they decied to rent bus
7. but policemen in plain clothes were hiding, and the families found them. there were dozens of policemen in the gym, and they reported the plan(going to the Blue House)
8. there was no rent bus, but three police buses arrived in a moment.
9. soon after, ten police buses arrived more.
10-11. the families tried to get there in a walk(it’s 400km…ㅜㅜ) but the government said “there can be about 30 survivor inside. you are interrupting our rescue work”
12-13. the school parents said again “we will get there in a walk”, prime minister and the cops delayed them. (the prime minister said, “I’m not a expert” “let’s gather head” “we will have a meeting in morning 10:00” and repeated that)
14-15. an hour after, he tried to run away with car and angry families surrounded the car.
16. that moment, someone cried out : SURVIVOR! (such a great timing…)
17. families swarmed around to gym, and the same time police buses made barricade
18. families arrived gym but cop said “they are already transferring to hospital”
19. but it was the false report, too. (the cried guy, got a car acting as survivor’s family, and cops, everything was not ture)
police started repress by force. they made barricade with police bus in front of gym.
20. before the visit of prime minister, there was an advance of families. they arrived Jindo bridge in a walk. they walked 13km all night long..
21. in that time, the minister was sleeping in his car (05:30)
22. the police blocked Jindo bridge and mountain path around. there was physical fight between the police and families. some people were injured, and some people fainted.
23. and the government is considering to designate Jindo as a special disaster area. it allows every kind of financial aid, so they can put military troops for restoration work.. but there are some doubtful aspects.-like as penal provisions, access control and island blockade.
this is my limit of translation. sorry about fool English, but I want to spread out this. this situation makes me occur the historical democratic incidents of 1970~1980. so worried…